Re: [wtp-dev] WSDL/XSD editors and BPEL contribution

Hello G,

This sort of question is best targetted to the WTP newsgroup.   There are no current plans for BPEL function in WTP ... though contributions are encouraged.
On the topic of XSD and WSDL editors.... I'm not sure what you mean when you say you'd like to extend the "functionality of the source viewers and turn them into full source editors".  The source tab on this viewer is a fully functional XML source editor.  Let's continue this discussion on the WTP newsgroup.

thanks

Craig

Craig Salter
Rational Studio XML Web Services
Internal Mail: D3/RY6/8200 /MKM
Phone: (905) 413-3918  TL: 969-3918 FAX: (905) 413-4920
Internet: csalter@xxxxxxxxxx     Notes: Craig Salter/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA

"Goofer" <goofer@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/09/2005 11:07 AM

Please respond to
wtp-dev

<wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[wtp-dev] WSDL/XSD editors and BPEL contribution

Hi,

I was wondering about the roadmap with regard to BPEL contributions. Last June a proposal for a BPEL contribution was posted to the mailing list. Have there been further steps ? What is the status of that contribution or are there specific plans as to when this will be incorporated ? I suppose a BPEL contribution would be similar to the WSDL, XSD, etc editors, that is a graphical editing facility with an associated source viewer ?

What plans exist with regard to the WSDL and XSD editors in the current version of the WTP plug-in ? Specifically, I would be interested whether there are plans to extend the functionality of the source viewers and turn them into full source editors ?

Thanks in advance,

            G.

Back to the top