[wtp-dev] WSDL/XSD editors and BPEL contribution

Hi,

I was wondering about the roadmap with regard to BPEL contributions. Last June a proposal for a BPEL contribution was posted to the mailing list. Have there been further steps ? What is the status of that contribution or are there specific plans as to when this will be incorporated ? I suppose a BPEL contribution would be similar to the WSDL, XSD, etc editors, that is a graphical editing facility with an associated source viewer ?

What plans exist with regard to the WSDL and XSD editors in the current version of the WTP plug-in ? Specifically, I would be interested whether there are plans to extend the functionality of the source viewers and turn them into full source editors ?

Thanks in advance,

            G.

Back to the top