Re: [wtp-dev] [Vote] Committer Status for Keith Chong

+1 for Keith

Keith has contributed many bug fixes to the XML and Webservices components, and has helped improve the overall usability to the WTP website.

Thanks - Chuck

Rational J2EE Tooling Team Lead
IBM Software Lab - Research Triangle Park, NC
Email:  cbridgha@xxxxxxxxxx
Phone: 919-254-1848 (T/L: 444)

Craig Salter <csalter@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

02/25/2005 12:28 PM

Please respond to
wtp-dev

wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[wtp-dev] [Vote] Committer Status for Keith Chong

I'd like to nominate Keith Chong as a committer.

Keith has been a key contributor to development of our XML and Web Services tools including the XML Schema editor and WSDL editor.  Keith is a skilled  software developer with a strong background in Web and XML development.  He has implemented several feature enhancements and has contributed dozens of bug fixes.  I've always found Keith's patches to be of the highest quality and I've often called upon him to review patches and contributions from others.

Keith has contributed a lot of very helpful content to the WTP website.  He's written tutorials, 'third party content' download instructions, test plans, 'New and Noteworthy' documents and more.    Finally, Keith has done a lot of work to support the WTP build and download infrastructure and is an acknowledged expert of the eclipse build process.   On several occasions Keith has identified and fixed WTP build problems that have left the rest of us scratching our heads in dismay.

I'm confident that as a committer Keith that will be positioned to make even greater contributions to WTP.

thanks

Craig

Craig Salter
Rational Studio XML Web Services
Internal Mail: D3/RY6/8200 /MKM
Phone: (905) 413-3918  TL: 969-3918 FAX: (905) 413-4920
Internet: csalter@xxxxxxxxxx     Notes: Craig Salter/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA

Back to the top