[wtp-dev] Adding jars to Weblogic 8.1 classpath

Hi all,

I’ve configured a Server for Weblogic 8.1, but when I start up the server, it is unable to find my database driver class (for MySQL). Since I have this configured in my startWebLogic script, I am assuming that Eclipse does not simply use this script for my domain, but executes its own startup logic. Is there a way to configure this Server to add jars to its classpath at startup?

Thanks,

Brennan

Back to the top