Re: [wtp-dev] M3 Release

Hi Naci,

Can you link the New and Noteworthy document that we have in www/webtools/development/news/1.0M3.html to the M3 build page, just like eclipse does it as shown below ? I wanted to do it but I don't have access to the source of the WTP build page  that is on eclipse.org site.

Thanks,  Vijay
Vijay Bhadriraju
Rational Tools, J2EE Tooling
Ph: (919) 486-1898, T/L: 526-1898
Internet: vbhadrir@xxxxxxxxxx

Naci Dai <naci.dai@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

02/26/2005 07:09 AM

Please respond to wtp-dev

wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
bcc
Subject
[wtp-dev] M3 Release

WebTools Platform Project has delivered its 1.0M3 release.  Thanks to all
the committers and contributors who have worked really hard over the last
few months to make this happen.  The sun never sets over the WTP project :-)

M3 release has a significant part of the functionality we promised for
R1.0.  In this release you will find really cool new features such as web
services support, flexible project layouts, ejbs, as well as much more
robust base features like server support, structured source editors and
much more.  For more go to:

http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/downloads/drops/S-1.0M3-200502260707/index.html

Naci Dai,
Managing Director