Re: [wtp-dev] Comments on Installation for M3

Good idea Arthur,

I tried to bring this up, but I think Naci might of misunderstood what I was saying. I completly agree whatever doesn't need to be licensed should be zipped.

Brad,

I am not sure if I undertood the question but David Williams, Craig Salter are co-build masteres and Jeffrey Liu can already run a build locally.

The complete process is described WTP development page for all those who want to repliacet a build themselves.

Finally, all drivers that are used for each build are listed with each drop at download.eclipse.org, including all the tests that were run.

Each  build is contsructed from scratch using the code in CVS and libraries from their websites.  You can find the complete code at the releng component.