Re: [wtp-dev] EJB Tutorial for m3

When posting to the WTP site you should post your content as HTML. There is a build.xml script in the webtools root directory which will convert all XML documents to HTML. Please run this script and then commit both the XML and HTML documents to the CVS repository.

When adding a tutorial, please also add a link to it to the community page.

Naci, I've taken care of both of these items for you.

Thanks,

Lawrence Mandel

Software Developer
IBM Rational Software
Phone: 905 - 413 - 3814   Fax: 905 - 413 - 4920
lmandel@xxxxxxxxxx

Naci Dai <naci.dai@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

02/23/2005 05:47 PM

Please respond to
wtp-dev

wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[wtp-dev] EJB Tutorial for m3

The following tutorial is ready. It is tested it with I20050223

http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/testtutorials/M2/ejbtutorial/buildingejbs.xml
Naci Dai,
Managing Director

eteration a.s.