Re: [wtp-dev] [Vote] Committer Status for Jeffrey Liu

+1

Jeffrey was helping RDB to review tutorial doc and made suggestion about Derby download.

Der-Ping Chou
Development Manager - Data Tools
IBM Software Group
tel : 1-425-949-1059 (T/L: 349-4432)

Arthur Ryman <ryman@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

02/23/2005 04:33 AM

Please respond to
wtp-dev

wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[wtp-dev] [Vote] Committer Status for Jeffrey Liu

I'd like to nominate Jeffrey Liu as a committer. For the past several months Jeffrey has been extremely active and has made many valuable contributors. He has openned numerous Bugzilla defects and enhancements and submitted many patches whic I have applied. He is responsible for test automation and performance measurement, and set up our build process to run our tests and performance measurements. He also linked the test result pages to our build page.

Most recently, Jeffrey has developed a set of API scanning tools in our releng component in cooperation with the Eclipse Platform team. The tools are based on a component.xml descriptor file which specifies the scope and contents of a component. Jeffrey developed tools to scan components for inter-component API violations. This tool is integrated into our build process and has been adopted by the Eclipse Platform team. Jeffrey also just developed a JUnit test API coverage scanner that measures the coverage of API methods by JUnit tests. These tools will be crucial to us successfully managing our API definitions in M4.

Arthur Ryman,
Rational Desktop Tools Development

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077
assistant: +1-905-413-2411, TL 969-2411