Re: [wtp-dev] [RESPIN] M3 release build sequence I-Build v20050223 is complete

Brad,

I am not sure if I undertood the question but David Williams, Craig Salter are co-build masteres and Jeffrey Liu can already run a build locally.

The complete process is described WTP development page for all those who want to repliacet a build themselves.

Finally, all drivers that are used for each build are listed with each drop at download.eclipse.org, including all the tests that were run.

Each  build is contsructed from scratch using the code in CVS and libraries from their websites.  You can find the complete code at the releng component.