Re: [wtp-dev] WizardExtensionFactory moved to API package

Extended Team:

      Due to concern about this change at this stage in the cycle, I'll
move the class back and anticipate updating the API in the early M4 cycle.
Apologies for any inconvenience.

Kind Regards,

Michael D. Elder
Rational Studio / J2EE Tools Development
IBM RTP Lab
Ext: (919) 543-8356
T/L:  441-8356
mdelder@xxxxxxxxxx

Michael Elder/Cambridge/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: wtp-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
02/22/2005 03:01 PM

                             Please respond to
                                  wtp-dev

wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                         cc

                                                                    Subject
[wtp-dev] WizardExtensionFactory moved to API package

For any clients of the
org.eclipse.wst.common.frameworks.ui.wizardPageGroup, the
WizardExtensionFactory has moved to org.eclipse.wst.common.frameworks.ui.

I did not see any implementors of this extension point, so I don't think
there are currently any dependencies on this class, but just in case,
please verify this. Thank you.

The class is being moved to expose it as experimental API for the M3
release.