Re: [wtp-dev] API Changes

Is there a need for a respin today?

At 04:00 PM 2/22/2005, Chuck Bridgham wrote:

Hi Naci,

I am tagging our maps now, but didn't make the IBuild this morning.   Can we respin another in a couple hours?

Thanks - Chuck

Rational J2EE Tooling Team Lead
IBM Software Lab - Research Triangle Park, NC
Email:  cbridgha@xxxxxxxxxx
Phone: 919-254-1848 (T/L: 444)

Naci Dai <naci.dai@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

02/22/2005 06:45 AM
Please respond to
wtp-dev

wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, Chuck Bridgham/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS, John Lanuti/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
cc
Subject
[wtp-dev] API Changes

Chuck,

Will you commit your API changes to j2ee.core for M3?  It seems you have
fixed ejb annotations, and we will also make some changes but we need to
work from an integration build, so if you are not, we will rewind your
fixes on our code , and will have to remain on the v20050217 tag for j2ee.core.

Thanks

Naci Dai,
Managing Director

eteration a.s.