[wtp-dev] Build schedule for M3

Committers,

There will be an I-Build for the following dates:

I20050222 - Tuesday      (Latest at 8 AM EST)
I20050223 - Wednesday (Latest at 8 AM EST)
I20050224 - Thursday     (Latest at 8 AM EST)

A build will be produced using the latest map files. Please note: For your chnages to go into a build you must commit your changes, label the plugins and modify the map files AT LEAST THE NIGHT BEFORE the build. Unless there is an urgent call we will not create another build during the day.

All changes and testing results should be announced on the wtp-dev.

We will follow a method similar to M2 to declare M3, meaning all tutorials are running, all tests pass, all M3 milestone requirements are met, components owners declare their components by M3, and project leaders will declare the projects.

N-Builds will be suspended this week.
Naci Dai,
Managing Director

eteration a.s.