Re: [wtp-dev] M5a I-Build v20050219 is Complete

I have been working with the latest I-build for my demo in eclipsecon.
I noticed that M3 is not useable unless all the library jars for the
webservices plugins are installed. Once these libraries is installed
WTP(and my demo) is working fine, I have not noticed any show
stoppers( I did not test webservices though). The main problem is j2ee
components depend on ws components and ws components require external
libs. I think It is problemmatic to ship these libraries with WTP due
to license issues. Is it possible to break the dependency of j2ee
component from ws component?
--
Gorkem Ercan