Re: [wtp-dev] M5a I-Build v20050219 is Complete - Patch for IBuild v20050219/v20050220

The failure in the EJBPlugin startup is due to the icons folder missing from the build. This folder is being looked at during plugin startup. The attached patch puts the icons folder in the org.eclipse.jst.j2ee.ejb_1.0.0 plugin and fixes the problem. This fix has also been released to be picked up in the next IBuild.

Sorry for the inconvenience

- Vijay
Vijay Bhadriraju
Ph: (919) 486-1898, T/L: 526-1898
Internet: vbhadrir@xxxxxxxxxx

David M Williams/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: wtp-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

02/20/2005 10:32 PM

Please respond to wtp-dev

wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
bcc
Subject
Re: [wtp-dev] M5a I-Build v20050219 is Complete

Well .... we have our work cut out for us. I tried this build, and would have to conclude it is not ready for community testing.

The workbench opens fine, but there are numerous exceptions when trying to open the J2EE Navigator and create a J2EE web project, several null pointer excepitons, classes not found, and BundleExceptions. I could not "run on server" but not sure if due to other errors or simply I couldn't follow my normal testing path.

Some of these may be due to build.properties files, please check, but some may be due to recent renames? Sensitive to VM?

Here's some of the more prominant errors:

org.eclipse.core.runtime.CoreException: Attempt to activate a disabled plug-in: "org.eclipse.wst.wsdl".

org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Exception in org.eclipse.core.internal.compatibility.PluginActivator.start() of bundle org.eclipse.wst.wsdl.

org.osgi.framework.BundleException: The activator org.eclipse.jst.j2ee.ejb.internal.plugin.EjbPlugin for bundle org.eclipse.jst.j2ee.ejb is invalid

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/wsdl/factory/WSDLFactory

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/eclipse/wst/wsdl/Service

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/eclipse/wst/wsdl/internal/util/WSDLResourceImpl

David

Naci Dai <naci.dai@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

02/20/2005 02:31 PM

Please respond to
wtp-dev

wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[wtp-dev] M5a I-Build v20050219 is Complete

Results are available at:

http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/downloads/drops//I-I20050219-200502201800