[wtp-dev] no I-build, still plan to move to Eclipse M5

Just so everyone hears the same thing, since Naci hasn't commented on the failure of this week's I- (re) build, I can only assume
that cable across the Black Sea has been cut :)

But seriously, I'll declare this week's official I-build null and void, but, since the nightly builds seem fine (and "local" I-builds seem fine),
I recommend we still plan to move up to final Eclipse M5 "this weekend" and still target a new I-build on Monday to start testing with.

And remember, for stability, please only release fixes for serious problems, test well, do local builds, etc.

Thanks.

Back to the top