[wtp-dev] I-Build coming up

Comitters,

Tomorrow we will do an integration  build as a warmup to the build prior to eclipse M5  (Remember that build will take place on Friday).

The integration build will trigger twice tomorrow, both automatically:

The first one will be at       09:10 AM GMT+2
The second one will be at 15:10 PM GMT+2

-If all goes well, and each build takes about 40-60 minutes, and email notification will be send after the build and you will have access to results at downloads.eclipse.org.

In preperation -

- Label your code in CVS with the .map files labels for the integration build.

A manual build can be triggered on request if the builds above are not satisfactory.  We will annouce a similar schedule for the M3 builds David summarized yesterday.

Cheers

Naci Dai,
Managing Director

eteration a.s.