Re: [wtp-dev] Flexible Project Structure Concepts Document

Hi Micheal,
I have a couple of questions regarding the builder behaviour with the
dependent modules.
(1) Does deployable module output for a module include its dependent
modules? Or to pack and deploy the module one has to follow its'
dependencies.
(2) If a module depends on two modules in two separate projects and
one of the projects have compile errors, how will the builder behave?
Is it going to be possible to warn user since no dependency check is
performed?

Over all this feels like a good solution, The deployable module
builder and having a ready deployable module output is a great idea. I
am looking forward to it. please let me know If I can be of any help.
--
Gorkem Ercan