[wtp-dev] Flexible Project Structure Concepts Document

Extended Team:

        The following document provides an overview of the Flexible Project
Support. We are targeting the completion of the first draft of the Flexible
Project API for the M3 milestone. Most teams will not have enough time to
react to the changes caused by this paradigm shift, but we should be in a
position to bring them onto the new structure through the M4 cycle and
update our design as necessary.

      A more formal API and migration document will be delivered at the end
of the M3 cycle in preparation for teams to migrate during the M4
iteration.

Thank you for your feedback.

http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/indexwebtools.cgi/%7Echeckout%7E/jst/components/j2ee/development/design/FlexibleProjectStructureDesignOverview.html

Kind Regards,

Michael D. Elder
Rational Studio / J2EE Tools Development
IBM RTP Lab
Ext: (919) 543-8356
T/L:  441-8356
mdelder@xxxxxxxxxx