[wtp-dev] Re: Fw: WTP RDB Milestone Plan in XML Format

Der-Ping,

I'ccing the dev list since I guess I wasn't clear about the procedure. Maybe others have the same question. I'll write up a FAQ an this.

You edit the XML file. That's the source. Then you run the Ant script, build.xml. Run the main target. It will generate the HTML. Then commit all changes. The Web site will have both the XML and HTML. All links will go to the HTML.

You should have the whole Web site checked out. The root folder is www. The select /www/webtools/build.xml, and then Run As -> Ant Build.

Arthur Ryman,
Rational Desktop Tools Development

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077
assistant: +1-905-413-2411, TL 969-2411
fax: +1-905-413-4920, TL 969-4920
mobile: +1-416-939-5063, text: 4169395063@xxxxxxx
intranet: http://labweb.torolab.ibm.com/DRY6/

Der Ping Chou/Redmond/IBM@IBMUS

02/02/2005 09:09 PM

Arthur Ryman/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
cc
Subject
Fw: WTP RDB Milestone Plan in XML Format

Arthur,

Do we check in the XML file or the generated html file?

Der-Ping Chou
Development Manager - Data Tools
IBM Software Group
tel : 1-425-949-1059 (T/L: 349-4432)