Re: Fw: [wtp-dev] test map files -- new proposed map files

+1 for this proposal, but wait until after the IBuild....  I think its too late to start this process.

Thanks - Chuck

Rational J2EE Tooling Team Lead
IBM Software Lab - Research Triangle Park, NC
Email:  cbridgha@xxxxxxxxxx
Phone: 919-254-1848 (T/L: 444)

Naci Dai <naci.dai@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

02/02/2005 03:48 PM

Please respond to
wtp-dev

wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
Re: Fw: [wtp-dev] test map files -- new proposed map files

I suggest that component owners seperate their .map files for tomorrows I-builds.

releng already can handle this change.