[wtp-dev] Build and CVS tag (was wtp build.59 Build Successful)

I suppose "I build" is "integration build".

Sorry for potentially dumb question, is build.61 a integration build,
or is it just a nightly build. WST project seems longer than 61
nights. But, I saw "build.58, build.59 etc" mail about one a day... I
only see tag like "v20050120", how do I know which "I Build" is it?
And, the other way around?

Answering my own question about "I can't get the HEAD compile too
well"... I figured that some of them is caused by cvs conflict of the
.classpath that I didn't see them in the Navigator View, and classpath
order problem (in plugin that referring the xml jars).

While the rest is dependenct plugins not updated to latest changes

Thomas Y