Re: [wtp-dev] wtp build.59 Build Successful

I got a few questions about CVS and build around wst projects. I hope
this is the right list to ask such questions. (please point me to the
right list, if it isn't. :-)

Is there a way that I can get the same snapshot of the build from the cvs?
It doesn't look like that the cvs is tagged before the build is pulled.

I found a few one-liner bugs around wst.server and jst.server in my a
months old cvs snapshot.

Because, they are a month old, some might had already been fixed. I
much rather to sync it to the lastest build before filing bugzilla for
them. And, I can't get the HEAD compile too well...

Thomas