[wtp-dev] WTP Web Site Changes

I made the following changes to the Web site:

1. The XSLT stylesheets are now applied at build time. This makes the site viewable in older browsers and makes it more searchable by Google.
2. I changed all links to XML documents to now refer to their HTML versions.
3. I created an Ant build script. If you modify an XML file, run the Ant script to generate the HTML version. The Ant script validates the XML first.
4. Each XML file sits beside its HTML version in the file system. Remember not to edit the HTML version. Edit the XML version and run the Ant script.

Please test the links. I may have missed some.

The next goal is to eliminate the Framesets so each HTML page has a complete set of the navigation links and banner. This makes the site more Google friendly.

Arthur Ryman,
Rational Desktop Tools Development

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077
assistant: +1-905-413-2411, TL 969-2411