Re: [wtp-dev] Current Status of Flexible Project Design: Request for Feedback

Micheal,
I have a few questions concerning the EAR modules. I imagine that the
best way to work within this context is to have separate projects for
each module. (I guess this will be the best practice) but according to
the item 2, a module will not be able to span more than one project,
so if I were to have an ear module to include two modules, would I
need to put them in in a single project and compromise on dependency
checking? Will the EAR modules (modules that may include other modules
in general) be handled in a special way?
Regards,
Gorkem Ercan