[wtp-dev] Race condition with LibDirBuilder

As far as I understand the code, LibDirBuilder creates dynamically library entry on project classpath from libraries in WEB-INF/lib directory. However it appears after Java builder. In the case when the Project is prepopulated with some content (during the project creation stage), Java builder produces errors, because LibDirBuilder didn't run yet. I think it *must* run before Java builder.

Am I right?

Alex Smirnoff.

Back to the top