Von: wtp-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wtp-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag
von Rune Runnestø
Gesendet: Sonntag, 2. Januar 2005 19:04
An: Wtp-Dev@Eclipse. Org. (E-post)
Betreff: [wtp-dev] how to use Eclipse for JSP

Hi,
I have used my eclipse for some months now, and am about to take a course in
JSP. I wonder how I can use Eclipse as the editor for JSP-scriping. I have
downloaded and installed Tomcat. When I choose Windows->Preferences, then
"Tomcat" should be on of the options, but it isn't there.

How do I perform this - it is possible - isn't it ?

Regards
Rune Runnestø