Re: [wtp-dev] Runtime Types API

Alex,
You can have a runtime similiar to J2EE runtime for Pollinate that has
J2EE libraries and Beehive libraries(struts,xmlbeans).  You can
publish and test this project/module with any other server you create
although the configured Runtime for the project is your pollinate
runtime. From a modules view a Runtime provides the libraries to be
compiled against. You can choose the server you wish to publish to at
publish time.
Gorkem Ercan