Re: [wtp-dev] Extension point desription in sdk builds

Hi Alex,

Schema do exist for most plugins in WTP - you can find them in CVS. The current problem appears to be a build issue, and only Java source is being included in the SDK. I've already opened up bugzilla 80594 to track this issue.

Thanks,
Tim deBoer
WebSphere Tools - IBM Canada Ltd.
(905) 413-3503  (tieline 969)
deboer@xxxxxxxxxx

Alexander Smirnoff <alexsmr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

12/15/2004 05:06 PM

Please respond to
wtp-dev

wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[wtp-dev] Extension point desription in sdk builds

I cannot see the description for extension points in any of the latest
integration builds. I don't see a schemas directory as well. If schemas
were not created, I guess it is a time to think about it (before M2
release).

alex.