Re: [wtp-dev] Some recent server problems <test>

Brad,

I build an integration WTP with Pollinate project, thus the test case I'm going through is little bit different. It is more looks like jst.sample web project but with integrated Pollinate stuff.

I'm testing latest 12.14 build. Some problems were resolved: server can start without published contents;
But some were not: when creating new server it creates Servers project in workspace and 'resources cannot be run' on the server. Looks like

Some new problems were recognized:

When trying to create new 'Dynamic Web Project' the first wizard page do not provide Target Server in both cases: if it is already exists, either it is created on the spot for any king of servlet version (Tomcat 5.5). When created without target server, it is not possible to publish it on the server because the project is not visible in the publishing dialog.

Alex.

Brad Blancett wrote:

It looks like attachements work. In my case it put them at the very bottom of the note. Here are the images:

Let me know if you still have problems.

Brad Blancett
IBM Software Solutions
Tie  3-2650