Re: [wtp-dev] Status on M2 candidate build (Rebuild request...)

I would have started it hours ago, but the build machine seems to be hung again (for about the past 12 hours) ... so, ... we'll have to wait for
Naci or Ozgur to wake up, have their coffee, then give a little coffie to the build machine too. :)

David

Gorkem Ercan <gorkem.ercan@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

12/14/2004 02:02 AM

Please respond to
wtp-dev

wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
wtp-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject
Re: [wtp-dev] Status on M2 candidate build (Rebuild request...)

When does the rebuild start?
--
Gorkem Ercan