[wtp-dev] Web Site Reorganisation

The new CVS repository for the Web site is online and working well. This is the www module in /home/cvs/org.eclipse. Our Web site is in /www/webtools and will be auto-published after commits. All Web content should go there.

The old wtp-home module in /home/webtools [1] has been synchronized with /home/cvs/org.eclipse and emptied. Do not use it any longer. The module will be deleted.

wtp-home did have a "working" directory that contained material not ready for prime time. I have moved this to a new module named working in /home/webtools.[2]

[1] http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/wtp-home/?cvsroot=WebTools_Project
[2] http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/working/?cvsroot=WebTools_Project

Arthur Ryman,
Rational Desktop Tools Development