RE: [wtp-dev] A WTP tutorial

Hi Dave,

In case you missed the posts on the mailing list last week, the server tools plugins underwent some significant API cleanup last Friday, and we are still in the process of testing and fixing the implementation to match. I've been able to run through all the basic Tomcat 3.2 scenarios using the head stream on my machine, but there is still lots of work to do and builds haven't been stable enough to claim this there. Thanks for the report (keep them coming to me, the mailing list, or bugzilla) and I'll look into these two issues later today.

Thanks,
Tim deBoer
WebSphere Tools - IBM Canada Ltd.
(905) 413-3503  (tieline 969)
deboer@xxxxxxxxxx

"Dave Carlson" <dcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

12/07/2004 03:32 PM

Please respond to
wtp-dev

<wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
RE: [wtp-dev] A WTP tutorial

Using a debug workbench with current HEAD projects, I cannot create a server
in the Servers view.  Using my Tomcat 5.0.29 runtime, I get an error
"Resource /Servers does not exist".  The tomcat server appears in the view
anyway.  Nothing in the .log

However, when selecting the Server property page in my Dynamic Web project,
it only contains a text message about runtime defaults, and no way to finish
the project config.

Dave