RE: [wtp-dev] WTP in Eclipse 3.0.1

Hi Eddie,

No problem, we're trying to keep this mail list focused on discussions by
those *creating* WTP, whereas the newsgroup is dedicated to those using WTP.

There are no release builds of WTP, only nightly and integration builds so
far.  The M2 milestone is due on Dec 22nd.

All Eclipse project newgroups are listed here:
http://www.eclipse.org/newsgroups/index.html

And the WTP group is here:

Or, archived here:
http://www.eclipse.org/newsportal/thread.php?group=eclipse.webtools