[wtp-dev] Fw: XML Spread Sheet for Rename

wtp-dev,

This email was intended to be just sent to Arthur but accidentally got sent to the wtp mailing list. Please ignore this note.

Thanks, Vijay
Vijay Bhadriraju
Rational Tools, J2EE Tooling
Ph: (919) 486-1898, T/L: 526-1898
Internet: vbhadrir@xxxxxxxxxx

----- Forwarded by Vijay Bhadriraju/Raleigh/IBM on 12/02/2004 03:39 PM -----
Vijay Bhadriraju/Raleigh/IBM

12/02/2004 03:37 PM

wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
bcc
Subject
XML Spread Sheet for Rename

Hi Arthur,

The attached spread sheet is the form we are currently capturing our rename info for plugins and packages. This is the one I talked about in today's call. This spread sheet is not complete and accurate yet but just a sample on how we are capturing the rename info