[wtp-dev] Upcoming I-Build v20041202

This is a reminder that we have an itegration build scheduled for tomorrow. If you check the latest N-Build that was uploaded today, it may help fix existing problems.

1) The wst.monitor tests use port 8080 (tomcat). This has caused a test failure. cruisecontrol also runs on 8080 so there is a conflict. Starting today we will be moving the cruisecontrol server to port 9999/8000. Please do not use them for your tests.

2) There are also some compile errors bu I guess those can be fixed before the build.

3) Please remember to version your code after the fixes and have them entered in the map files.

Let's have a good one.
Naci Dai,
Managing Director

eteration a.s.