[wtp-dev] Web Site Moved to CVS

As agreed to in our PMC meeting this morning, I created a new CVS module named /wtp-home and copied the current snapshot of the Web site into it. Everyone should update the CVS version only.

Do not edit the Web site via WebDAV. People with WebDAV access will be given CVS commit rights by our Webmaster. Anyone else who does not have CVS access should post updates to Bugzilla as patches.

The CVS module maps to our Web site as follows:

/wtp-home/www.eclipse.org/webtools maps to http://www,eclipse.org/webtools

Webmaster, please copy commits made at or below /wtp-home/www.eclipse.org/webtools to the Web site at http://www.eclipse.org/webtools.

I have also copied 2 existing CVS modules into /wtp-home as follows:

/wtp-jst-home is copied to /wtp-home/www.eclipse.org/webtools/jst
/wtp-wst-home is copied to /wtp-home/www.eclipse.org/webtools/wst

I have put obsolete.txt into /wtp-jst-home and /wtp-wst-home and deleted their contents to indicate they are to be deleted. Webmaster - please delete /wtp-jst-home and /wtp-wst-home

Arthur Ryman,
Rational Desktop Tools Development

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077
assistant: +1-905-413-2411, TL 969-2411