[wtp-dev] Re: M2 Contents

Naci,

Thx, I agree completely.

Component leads - this note clairifies the situation. If your plug-in fails to build or fails the tests, then remove it from the map for the milestone build.

If it builds correctly and passes the tests, but is not in the milestone plan, then please provide a writeup describing it as "experimental". Include some guidance to users about what they should expect and maybe what feedback you'd lke.

Arthur Ryman,
Rational Desktop Tools Development

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077
assistant: +1-905-413-2411, TL 969-2411