Re: [wtp-dev] JEM build dependency

Contents of these two plugins will be merged into the JEM plugins in the next few weeks.

Rich Kulp from the VE team can provide specifics if needed.

Thanks - Chuck

Rational J2EE Tooling Team Lead
IBM Software Lab - Research Triangle Park, NC
Email:  cbridgha@xxxxxxxxxx
Phone: 919-254-1848 (T/L: 444)

Arthur Ryman <ryman@xxxxxxxxxx>

11/10/2004 08:20 PM

wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Chuck Bridgham/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS, deniz.secilir@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, wtp-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject
Re: [wtp-dev] JEM build dependency

Keith,

We are planning to move these in the Eclipse platform. We have discussed this with Kevin Haaland.

Arthur Ryman,
Rational Desktop Tools Development

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077
assistant: +1-905-413-2411, TL 969-2411
fax: +1-905-413-4920, TL 969-4920
mobile: +1-416-939-5063, text: 4169395063@xxxxxxx
intranet: http://labweb.torolab.ibm.com/DRY6/

Keith Chong/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: wtp-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

11/10/2004 12:08 PM

Please respond to
wtp-dev

Chuck Bridgham <cbridgha@xxxxxxxxxx>, wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
deniz.secilir@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject
[wtp-dev] JEM build dependency

For those who require JEM plugins from the Eclipse open source Visual Editor Project as a dependency, I have updated the build process/scripts to download and extract the JEM runtime zip.

The zip, in addition to the JEM plugins, contains the following

com.ibm.wtp.common.util

com.ibm.wtp.emf.workbench

Chuck, seems peculiar to have open source plugins named com.ibm.*.  Are there plans to rename these plugins or move any of the plugins into WTP?

Regards,
Keith Chong
D3/QCS/8200/MKM
Phone: (905) 413-4370    T/L: 969-4370