[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [wtp-dev] POLL: 3.0 or 3.1
- From: Jens Lukowski <jens.lukowski@xxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 13:59:11 +0200
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.6) Gecko/20040113
>>My Suggestion is WTP 1.0M2 (Released Dec 15) should be based on
Eclipse 3.1M3 (Released Nov5).
that's a good idea, IMHO we should move to 3.1 as early as possible
Naci Dai wrote:
Please voice your opinions on the subject:
WTP release will be for Eclipse 3.1, so eventually we have to move to
3.1. The question not if but when.
- 3.0.x stream i stsable and beaing used in production - It will
provide an immediate test bed since there are many installed.
- Delayed integration with 3.1, missing the potential to create
requirements for 3.1 development steram
- Early and greadual integration with new Eclispe features
- Working with a changing code base.
My Suggestion is WTP 1.0M2 (Released Dec 15) should be based on
Eclipse 3.1M3 (Released Nov5). Eclipse 3.1M4 is released two days
after (Dec 17) so this creates a potential problem with immediately
becoming outdated. Ideally we should lag Eclipse releases by a week
or so, but December is problematic due to Holidays.
Inonu cad. Sumer sok. Zitas D1-15
Kozyatagi, Istanbul 81090
+90 (532) 573 7783 (cell)
+90 (216) 361 5434 (phone)
+90 (216) 361 2034 (fax)
wtp-dev mailing list