Re: [wtp-dev] WTP 1.0M1 Available

Does WTP 1.0M1 work with 3.1? I tried to instead M1, but it has failed to
work for me. When I disabled it and enabled it, it stated it could not work
with 3.0.

Here is the error message

Requested operation cannot be performed
because it would invalidate the current configuration. See details for more
information.
  J2EE Standard Tools Feature (1.0.0) requires plug-in "org.eclipse.core.runtime
(3.0.0)", or equivalent.
  Web Standard Tools Feature (1.0.0) requires plug-in
"org.eclipse.ui.ide (3.0.0)", or equivalent.

I thought we were focusing
on 3.1?

The worst part of this is that nothing is loggind in the error
log. It looks blissfully happy, but doesn't work. I'm downloading version
3.1M2 to try that, but I doubt it will fix the problem.

Has someone gotten
the M1 download to work with 3.1M2?

Regards,

jeff duska