Re: [wtp-dev] Naming Conventions issue

Having examples, internal, etc.. at the last segment of the package
names may present a practical difficulity to the users of "compress
package names"(window>preferences>java>appearence>) option in eclipse.
If this option is enabled you would see your packages in package
explorer as "o~.e~.s~.c~.tests", which is not very friendly if you
have multiple tests packages in a project.
Gorkem Ercan

--
Gorkem Ercan

Back to the top