Re: [wtp-dev] I would like to propose Jens Lukowski as a committer to org.eclipse.wtp.wst

+1

I met Jens in Grenoble and saw a demo of his impressive graphical
table view of XML [and look forward to learning if our dom/model
framework is as easy to integrate with as we hope (and as other teams
have found)].

Jen's initial, quick informal review of sse components I think was
helpful and expect him to continue to contribute a lot towards
making it better and more easily understandable.

Jen's  managed to sort through and reduce to essentials the xml editor
from our initial contribution. I finally got a chance to run it today
and was pleased to see as much working as I did.
While the exact structure of features and plugins will undergo further
review and revisions (as it is in working group and with WTP as a whole),
he's done an impressive job of coming up to speed on that code and making
some sense of it all.

So, as before, while I have not seen first hand Jens design or coding work, I think
this initial work he's done on this early project justifies him being a
committer.

Thanks Jens.

Back to the top