Fw: [wtp-dev] Source updates?

Ed,

Bjorn tells me that the Genuitec fixes in http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/downloads/initial-contributions/ibm-genuitec.zip have been "formally" contributed to the project, so we are clear to merge them.

Arthur Ryman,
Rational Desktop Tools Development

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077
assistant: +1-905-413-2411, TL 969-2411
fax: +1-905-413-4920, TL 969-4920
mobile: +1-416-939-5063
intranet: http://labweb.torolab.ibm.com/DRY6/

----- Forwarded by Arthur Ryman/Toronto/IBM on 10/12/2004 04:09 PM -----

wtp-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 10/12/2004 03:01:52 PM:

> Ed,
>
> wtp-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 10/11/2004 03:40:23 PM:
>
> > Ok. When you say "the code will be checked into CVS" do you mean
> > checked in at eclipse.org under the webtools repository or do you
> > mean something else?
>
> Yes, at eclipse.org webtools.
>

> > Also, is there a plan for merging in the Genuitec fixes or is that
> > still to be decided?
>
> The code refresh contains many fixes which may correct problems
> found by others.
> Contributions from all companies are welcome.
>
> > I could help with merges but I don't want to duplicate somebody else's work.
>
> If the fixes are still needed then your help is welcome. However, if
> Genuitec owns the
> fixes they would have to contribute them. No one can copy code from
> another source.
> All contributors must have the rights to any code they contribute.
>
> We'll use this list to coordinate work and avoid duplication.

Back to the top