[wtp-dev] Including project dependencies when running/debugging a Web Server project

Title: Including project dependencies when running/debugging a Web Server project

I have a project that has dependencies on other projects for both source code and jar files.  I'm now attempting to run/debug my web application in Eclipse following the Getting Started guide, and notice that my servlets are not being initialized properly due to missing classpath entries.  The Sysdeo Tomcat plugin supports this with its custom tomcat classloader.  I'm looking for something analogous with this implementation.  I've found the .websettings file, and decided to peek at the code a bit to see what all that configuration file supported.  I found that after looking into the source (WebSettings.java), it supports the xml tags: "project", "lib-modules", "lib-module", and "jar".  The problem is, I can't find any documentation that describes what these particular entries do (or a schema/dtd describing how to form the xml document).

Does anyone know if what I am searching for is possible, or is it too soon to be looking for this type of advanced feature?

Jeremy Nix
Senior Application Developer
Southwest Financial Services, LTD.
(513) 621-6699 x1158