RE: [wtp-dev] FW: [platform-webdav-dev] It's time to put it in the SDK

I believe FTP/WebDAV support should be hosted wherever the contributors will
actually use it. It seems to have been abandoned at this point, so moving it
to WTP may be just the shoot in the arm it needs.

I am willing to contribute to the FTP support since our product needs it as
well. However, I don't really like how the FTP support currently works and
would propose changes and additions based on what I think are more expected
use cases. Unfortunately, I have no experience with WebDAV.

-Matt