[wtp-dev] How soon for developer CVS access?

Title: How soon for developer CVS access?

Bjorn & co., is there a plan and schedule for getting the IBM contribution into eclipse.org CVS, and if so, what is it? I'd like to start submitting patches to it and also track the ongoing work that has been referred to in the newsgroup (for example where Tim doBoer says "I've fixed it in the master copy").

I'm assuming that the IBM contribution will be the sole basis for the initial version in CVS, which is a pretty big assumption I know. But the IBM contribution looks very solid and well thought out so I'm suggesting and hoping that's what will happen, i.e., that any ideas from the Lomboz contribution will be refactored and added into the existing framework of the IBM contribution after the initial commit of the IBM code.

--Ed

Back to the top