Re: [wtp-dev] broken link?

Perry, ... the link/page was taken off line for a while today to increase the systems bandwidth .... according to a post on newsgroup, it should be back now.

"Perry McCarty" <perry.mccarty@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

07/27/2004 07:41 PM

Please respond to
wtp-dev

<wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
"Perry McCarty" <perry.mccarty@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject
[wtp-dev] broken link?

On the page http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/initial-contribution/IBM/Getting%20Started.html, in Section 2, there is a link to 'ibm.zip' (the location show as http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/initial-contribution/ibm.zip).  When I click on that link I end up at an "Object not found!" page.  Is the zip file missing?

    thanks,
        Perry

Back to the top