[wtp-dev] trouble saving some ant xml files

i'm trying out the ibm contribution to the eclipse web tools project, and it says to give feedback here.

when saving an ant xml file (not all), i get an error message that says "Save Failed: IWAK0012E Unable to save the document. An I/O error occurred while saving the document."  i'm using win2k, and my project uses cvs.  i can edit and save other files just fine.  adding this at the top of the file (i grabbed it from my build.xml):

<?xml version="1.0"?>

seems to allow me to continue and save the file without error. but then after that, i would get an error about unable to open the editor. meaning i wasn't able to re-open the file.

~mark

Back to the top