[wtp-dev] Re: wtp-dev digest, Vol 1 #4 - 1 msg

[...]
hello, I try make web project and get error that this LibDirBuilder
and Web perscpective don't exist It isn't possible add taglib for
syntax highligthing and error marking

Strange, I could create web project, jsp page with my own custom tld and
it worked fine (with code assistant and jsp page validation).
Maybe try run eclipse with -clean parameter? (it helped me, I have got
even stranger errors before). If it won't help, maybe try with clean
workspace (just move it somewhere).

PS. I have read somewhere about four milestones of IBM contribution, any
    one know timeline for them maybe? (I can't wait for palette addon
    for jsp pages ;-))

Cheers,
  a.

Back to the top