[wsvt-dev] Validating a WSDL which Imports an XSD

Hello wsvt,

Thanks for the convenient tool.

Please can you confirm if the eclipse plugin wsvt will validate WSDL's which import an xsd as follows:

<types>

<schema xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">

<import namespace="http://nrs.eskom.co.za/XMLVend/schemas/2004/02"

schemaLocation="XMLVend.xsd"/>

</schema>

</types>

I get a string of type not found errors which indicate the xsd is not being imported. Also, if I change the name of the xsd to an invalid filename no corresoponding validation error is thrown also indicating an import failure.

Thanks,

Michael Evans

Algorhythm Software

Relevant company disclaimers are available at the following addresses:
Tellumat (Pty) Ltd e-mail: mailto:disclaimer@xxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=Tellumat_Disclaimer
Syntell (Pty) Ltd e-mail: mailto:disclaimer@xxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=Syntell_Disclaimer
Web: http://www.tellumat.com/email.aspx